HAPPY HOLIDAYS! MERRY CHRISTMAS! HAPPY JAMAALIDAYS!!!!

 

Heyo, everyone! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! I made my friends some art pieces:



First, I made Doomy some “pet DoomyPanda”art! I hope you like it ^.^



For Wild, I made some “Pet Wildflower75”art! It took me some time to draw.



I made popcorn some “Pet Popcornpizza25”art! In case you guys don’t know what drawing app I’m using, I’m using Chrome Canvas (after looking at Wild’s first post, thanks by the way) So, I kind of just layered the paint, so the white only coloured the outline I made of popcorn’s coyote.



And finally, Rainbow’s art! Yeah, I made all of you into PETS in my free time. For some reason I’m better at drawing pets than jammers.  I started off making the tail which I tried to fix, but it became even worse so I just tapped the “undo” button so it was back to the first shape. Sorry!

I hope you guys liked the art! It took me 2 hours for each, and my brain felt kinda dizzy when I was done, so a thank you could be nice XD

Happy Holidays, Doomy, Wild, Popcorn and Rainbow!!

Comments

  1. VAI!!! You're too sweet, thank you so much!! That pet drawing is so accurate and looks exactly like one in game!!

    Thank you Vai and Happy Holidays to you too!

    ~popcorn 🎄

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't used my Blogspot account is so long, wow.
    All those art look adorable!! Countess looks absolutely lovely in your style, and so do the others!!

    Happy holidays to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS IT'S SO CUTE T^T
    Sorry I didn't see this sooner, your art is absolutely adorable!!! I'm honored :')

    Happy holidays/Jamaalidays to you too, Vai!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. :( I didn't get art ;-;
    Oh well. If you go to my account on Animal Jam, you will spy a small Fennec Fox with some big ears, light peach/brown colors, and decorated from the pet stop. That is my first member pet; and I'm pretty sure it will be my favorite. If you are going to draw me a pet in the future, choose her (darn I forgot her name!!!!). Okay now I sound pushy or something.

    If you didn't already see the messages I posted on your new post (it was about a week ago and I still haven't gotten a reply :c) I commented something on your latest post! Check it out or Mika will steal YOUR cookies l(^-^)l >:3

    ~Dogo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Dogo!!

      SUPER LATE COMMENT UWU

      This was HOLIDAY ART xD You weren't a blogger then, and I dont think I knew you...?
      xD Dont worry, rn I'm working on a piece of art for ya!

      Hugs,
      vai

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)