Memories

 Here's to the ones that we got

Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
Of everything we've been through
Toast to the ones here today
Toast to the ones that we lost on the way
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
And the memories bring back, memories bring back you

Hey hey everyone!!

Welcome back to another post B)


If you guys didn't know, my sister posted on one of your posts on your blog who you are a Scret Santa for, and Coral, she replied to one of your older replies on my posts here for you <3


Anyways, guess who I met today??



And I also went on an adventure with my friend, roodoo2!

 



Comments

  1. EYYY WELCOME BACK DOGO!!

    (water moths ARE cool)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Dogo!
    Hi vai - yeah i had a bit of trouble finding the comment because the post in which my secret santa is wasn't specified. I'll try to find it tho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. How should I submit my completed gift to you?
      (Blogger comments don’t let you attach files.)
      ~Coral

      Delete
    3. You could maybe make a Chicken Smoothie account and send it to me there, or you could upload it to imgur and send me the link here <3

      Delete
    4. Here you go! https://imgur.com/a/OAQZQvs

      Delete
  3. hi- its been a while hru these days? hope your well

    also i created a chicken smoothie acc idk what to do in there tho- hope to see u soon

    -winter (pozypopk)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vai has vanished.


    Also, random thing, my sister told me that one time she joined one of those school roleplays that are hosted by jammers and then she went up to someone. she said:


    "My nose is crunchy. -crunch crunch-"


    She didn't tell me what happened next but you can imagine. Hah!! :3


    Someone please join a roleplay and tell someone that your nose is crunchy. And screenshot a reaction. Please. I NEED TO SEE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. About the crunchy part, never mind, she only drew someone saying that. But I want to see what happens if you tell someone in a roleplay that your nose is crunchy, lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)