Happy (late) anniversary!!

 


I write anniversary in all kinds of weird ways, don't blame me please lol!!

I think the 18th was the day I started this blog! Woah, one year ago! I never believed we would make it this far, with 5000-something views, WOAH! My goal for next year is one million views, I know, it's impossible, but I dream that we'll make it someday <3


Don't forget, if you have a Chicken Smoothie account, my closed species opens on the 1st of December, and if not a bit later lol!!

If you don't have a CS account, you can make one for free! Just tap register <3 Chicken Smoothie!


I hope y'all are having an awesome week, and I just discovered it's the first Sunday in Advent!! What's your winter holiday?

Vai

Comments

  1. Happy anniversary, The Animal Jam Novel!!
    Nice art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (really late) anniversary! Looks like I didn't comment; wHoOpS -

    I love your art of Ivy :D your lineart is really getting so much better!! And that adorable tail is PERFECTION

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo, happy belated anniversary! Really cute art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blog-A-Ver-Sarry! Yea, I can spell it weird too!

    I wish I could celebrate mine! I hope I can pop up on Animal Jam very soon!

    Vai, I have a question. How the heck does Aldan look like? Is it still populated? I want to know!


    Popping back out,
    ~Dogo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dogo :D

      Me too <33

      I haven't been online for a while lol, but probably!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)