Welcome Back Vai!

 Hii everyone, welcome back to a new post!!


I am DEFFINITELY not quitting anytime soon, so stop thinking that -.-


I love y'all sm and I know I've been having a certain "mania' with Chicken Smoothie, but school is also starting for me now, so i have less time for my computer.


Here's my roblox: kaiarose2011


Then we can play together if anyone has that ^^



I'm also coming up with a NEW CONTEST!! Look at it on my contests page! 

(if I haven't uploaded it yet dont panick, I probably forgot hehe)

Vai



Comments

  1. Hiiiii vai!

    i commented on your bday post (which was a loooong time ago lololol) but idk if you saw it, so here:

    i'm 12 rn, and blogger is going away for google accounts that have their age listed as under 13 soon.. :( so I dunno if i'll be able to comment. BUT! i have google hangouts ^.^ i'm email2coral@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that's sad :((

      Good thing this is my dads lol



      I'll try to talk to you if I can, remember you can be anonymous!! <3

      Delete
    2. btw, i have 2 blogger accounts (idk why lol, i have 2 different accounts) so sometimes you'll see me as coralinity, or as coral 🤷‍♀️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)