XD Meme || by Vaiana70

Heyo everybody! It's been a long time X)


Anyway, as a sorry gift, here's an animation meme!

Sadly, the meme doesn't go with the music at the end :C 

I played it a few minutes ago, everything was fine but it probably broke lol



It's called "XD" and the original is by Zzeff, but I got inspired by this version!

(So, if anybody out there wants to get me a birthday gift, y'know what to make me - something inspired by the above link's version - of course, it has to be that meme!)

Anyway, onto the meme! I made this in 2 hours and 44 minutes <3



Comments

  1. YOOO THIS IS SO COOLLLLLL

    Great job!!!! Is this your first animation meme? If so, wOw.
    The timing is spot-on, and I love the little symbols/effects/expressions around the character each time they appear! This is so good ahhhh, amazing job again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOOO THANKS SO MUCHHH!!! <3

      Yeah, it is my first animation X)
      (The rest are just blinking wolves and such)

      Thank you!! At the end, though, the timing went a bit wacky! But that doesn't matter.
      Thanks so much again!!! I didn't think anyone would like it ^^

      Delete
  2. I love it! I watch memes all the time and I remember this audio. It's awesome, like Wild said. I love the characters, they're so cute <3

    I went back a few posts and found your first, your OG ajmv and I'm doing it again, using the website you used (since I got a new computer! It's a windows! Yay! A desktop!). You can definitely check around and I'll have it done soon, maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you still here :((

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAWWWWWWWWWWWANIMATIONNNN :D

    (winter)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WINTER HIIII I CHANGED BLOGS (click my name on this comment to see it :3 )

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)