Cool New Update + Pet Turkey!

 Hi, everyone! Wanted to share what happened today with y'all!

So, first go into the "Codes" place in AJC. Then write the code THANKYOU ...


Then, you will tap continue and get a bunch of gifts! And you will also get a PET TURKEY! I already have 3, and now I have 4 :3

So, anyways, this sign will pop up when you get a turkey:


And then you will have to create your turkey. I named mine Goodpaw!

Here's a picture of us together: 

Isn't he great? So, onto the news of the day...

DoomyPanda posted about my blog!

Tap here! 

And lastly, there's a new thing in Jam Mart Furniture!

I hope you enjoyed my third post! See ya around!





Comments

  1. Ooh I'm so excited there's a new AJ blog! I've been reading your posts, and I LOOOVE them! You're a really great writer and I smile every time I read them :)

    Thanks for starting!
    ~popcorn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how pet turkeys are nonmember :D

    Did you know that turkeys purr like cats when they are relaxed? I went to an animal sanctuary a while ago and there were a lot of turkeys who got to be safe and free there. They got sleepy if you gently stroked their heads, and they were so sweet <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)