Hi! :D

Hey! I'm Vai (vaiana70) and I hope that this blog will be more interesting than staring at trees outside XD
I will post atleast once very week, and I hope that we can make this blog a safe little community in Animal Jam. By the way, I will blog about Animal Jam, one of my favourite games.
And a special shoutout to my friend, DoomyPanda. Here's her blog: http://animaljamstream.blogspot.com/
Thanks for reading!!! :D :D :D :D



By the way, I added this picture cause I thought it was cute :3

Vai out!

Comments

  1. I'm so excited to see where you'll go with this blog! And I'm so happy you decided to start one <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)