Jamaalidaydaydaydaysssss!

 Okay guys, short post, but...

On the first day of Jamaalidays AJHQ gave to meeee:
One little diamond and a backpack in a pear treeeeee!

Special thanks to my buddy cherrypiesoda29 for telling us how to get it:

BY LOGGING OUT AND IN AGAIN!

So, just some quick updates:

In AJC, the Jamaaliday Calendar IS there, but if you dont get it, log in and out and you WILL get it XD

Shoutout to cherrypiesoda29 (even though it isn't Friday)

I got a new SNAZZY outfit:

And I also got a pink RARE SPIKED WRISTBAND!!!! OMG!!!!

Proofies: XD


I might not write about the Jamaalidays every day, so I'll fill in the song when I post.

Vai out~

Comments

  1. Nice! I'll have to check what I get today! (But I think it's the same :>)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)