New Stuff!

 Hi, everyone! I'm really excited to show you some new stuff in AJC today!! 

The Holly Hair Bow, Furry Cuffs, Winter Mohawk and Winter Grass Claws are all back in stock at Jam Mart Clothing! 

In Jam Mart Furniture we have the Pumpkin Owl, the Pumpkin Fox, the Giant Pinecone, the Turkey Photo Stand, the Barrel of Apples and the Fall Wagon. 




I made this art, and it is for my friend Wildflower75! Check out her art blog here: http://wildflower75art.blogspot.com/ 

My friend DoomyPanda also has a blog, which I meantioned in my last post.

Here's her blog again: http://animaljamstream.blogspot.com/

I hope you enjoyed this post!!! I'll be back soon :)

See ya!

Vai out! <3





Comments

  1. I meant to comment this earlier but I love that masterpiece you drew!! I love how you colored the background to make it look almost like tie-dye, and you made Wildflower75's seal look so cute with so much style :D

    Keep up the great work!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWWWWWW! Thank you!!! I'll finish your commission as soon as I get released from the terrible bonds of homework. I love that masterpiece, especially the background. You really captured Snowflake's personality with your art. :)

    ~Wild

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)