Shoutouts + More

 Hi everyone and welcome back! Just wanted to tell you some things that happened yesterday:

1. Arctic (ilovearcticfoxes11) kept on accidentaly misspelling pumpkin. "Pimpkin, pupkin" XD

2. Wild, Popcorn, Future, so sorry that I forgot to tell you guys to see my "Thanksgiving Party" time! T-T

Anyways, today this happened: 

Today, AJC isn't laggy. It's SUPER FAST! (yay!)




So, I'm giving a shoutout to my friends:

Wildflower75

Popcornpizza25

DoomyPanda

Futurevetinarian2024

ilovearcticfoxes11

beanskoala

creepyfoxlover

AND

lemonfizzzzz

Sorry for the long list (LOL) I just have soooo many friends! And I have a surprise!

Every Friday will be Shoutout Friday!

And, with Wild's permission, I can do Good News & Bad News!

So, without further ado, lets do this!

           ✉ MY GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS

Good news: 

My game was super fast, which is good, cause its usually laggy. And, yesterday I took a picture with Berry, Rainy and Happy, Doomy's plushies (YAYYYY!)


I'm their BIGGEST fan! So, yeah, that was the good news. 

Bad News:
A week ago I lost my yellow short :C My brother stole it from me

(DARN)!!!

But he's very small. He did it by accident, and the yellow short was for my friend, unproffesional.

So, he gave it back and I gave it to unpro :)

She was very happy. 

So, pretty much, there were no bad news XD

END OF GOOD NEWS & BAD NEWS

In Jam Mart Furniture, these are the news things:

The Wood Pile, Pumpkin Arrangement, Scarecrow Decoration, and Turkey streamer.

(The other things don't have the "NEW!" sign on them)

The other new things are the Pumpkin Pie, Autumn Centerpiece, Autumn Leaf Table, Autumn Archway and Fall Wreath.


In Jam Mart Clothing, the Plaid Blanket is here to keep you warm, and the Snowy Ankle Boots are here to show you style! :D

Oh, and the last thing in this post, is that I just found out how to make an asset!

I made one of my flamingo character, Glowing Courageousrose:

How do you like her? I did this on paint, with an eraser. Other people do it with special apps!

I'm really proud of how she turned out :D

By the way, Doomy, I will make you a birthday post next time <3

Vai out!







Comments

  1. Ooh! Your good news and bad news section is such a good idea! :) And thanks for including me on your friends page! :3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)