'Twas the day before Thanksgiving...

 

🖈" 'Twas the day before Thanksgiving, when all through Animal Jam not a animal was stirring, not even a wolf. The turkey-garlands were hung in Jamaa Township with care, hoping that Mr. Turkey soon would be there. The animals were nestled all snug in the sofa, while sipping every few minutes on cocoa. "

That was my wonderful poem, origanally called " 'Twas the night before Christmas " XD

So, in Jam Mart Clothing, the Pinecone Necklase and Snowflake Hoodie return!


The Fall Pickup Truck also returns! 

A sneak peak of my den we will have the Thanksgiving Party is also ready!

You're probably thinking "Vai, it's not Halloween anymore. You can take down the Halloween items!" Nonononononononono! This is supposed to be festive

But, I gotta go!!!

Vai out!



Comments

  1. Halloween decorations all year round forever B)

    I can't wait!! (I hope I got the time zone shift right..)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did get the time zone right :)

      HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS RULE!
      (but Christmas Decor will always be my favourites :') )

      Hugs,
      vai <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)