A Snowman Fridge?!

On the first day of Jamaalidays AJHQ gave to me,

One little diamond and a backpack in a pear tree!

On the second day of Jamaalidays AJHQ gave to me,

One Jamaaliday Train Mailbox and nothing in a pear tree!

On the third day of Jamaalidays AJHQ gave to me,

One Racing Jacket and a diamond in a pear tree!

On the fourth day of Jamaalidays AJHQ gave to me,

A Snowman Fridge that has arms and scarfieeee!


OMG, OMG! Theres a SNOWMAN FRIDGE!!!
Guys, its soooo cute!

What do you think???

So, yeah.

Its Shoutout Friday.

I wish I could give you all shoutouts, but today I would like to give a shoutout to my new friend:

Lilybake!!! She is a very nice person, helping me with my new comic that I'm making for this blog:

KIRA'S DAUGHTER! 

I'm sure many of you have seen AJ Mazemary's skits about Mira's Daughter, Kira.

Well, I'm making a comic-skit about KIRA'S daughter!

I thought it was kinda sad Kira's story ended, so i wanted her story to live on.

All the rights belong to AJ Mazemary!


Vai out!



Comments

  1. Ooh I'm so excited to read it! (If you are gonna publish it) And I forgot to say this yesterday, but thanks for listing the gift calender prizes!! I always come here to check before I actually go to AJ anyways xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vai!

    I really like the song you wrote about the 31 days of jamaalidays! It's better than anything I could do. It's real helpful in finding out what gifts I missed since I am real bad at remembering to log in every day.

    And that skit idea sounds super awesome! I remember (but only slightly) what Mazemary's skits were about, when I watched them half a year ago. Maybe I should go back and rewatch them.

    ~Wild

    P.S. I finished your commission and posted it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)