Contest :)

 

Heyyy! Welcome back to a new post :3

 

Yes, I know, I know, I said THE 18TH but, I REALLY DON’T WANNA DO FRENCH HOMEWORK!!!

I am making a Cozy Winter’s Day Contest, hence the name, Cozy Winter’s Day Contest!

All you have to do, is follow these rules:

● The den must only be a SMALL DEN! (Winter, flowery, autumn, or normal)

● Comment your username! If you cant comment your username, just JAG me on Animal Jam Classic. My username is vaiana70 :)

● Decorate your den with cozy/winter items that have the theme “Cozy Winter’s Day at Home”!

● JAG me on Animal Jam Classic “Ok.” or comment when your den is done!

I have to go now, cuz I gotta take my dog out o.o

Comments

  1. I'm entering!!! When is the due date?

    EEEE I'm so excited!!

    ~popcorn :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Due Date: 01/01/2021
      (Yeah, I gotta update this post soon LOL)
      Happy you're excited!!! <3

      Delete
  2. Hi Vai!! I don't know yet if I have the time to enter your contest, but I'll let you know if I am. It sounds fun and wintery :D

    I wanted to answer the question you just commented on my blog here, just so it's easier to see:

    To answer your question, I think you can't view your pages because I don't think you've made any pages yet for your blog-- you can make them first by going to your Blogger home screen and clicking "Pages" in the lefthand sidebar (there's an icon that looks like two squares on top of each other).

    Then, right where the orange "+NEW POST" button would normally be, it says "+NEW PAGE". Click that and make a page! You can figure out how it shows up on your blog by going to the "Layout" section (also in the lefthand sidebar, right under "Pages") afterward. Hope that helped!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. First, go to your layout and find the "Pages" button. Click the edit pen beside it. It should take you to a page that organizes your pages. There should be a button that says "Show pages". Make sure you select all pages!
      -Tkaranto

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)