I'm BACK!

 Heyo, everyone! Happy 1-month-iversary!

Audience: *waits for me to start singing “31 Days”*

Me: So, I’ve decided to discontinue the song,

Audience: NOOOOOO!

Kid: Mommy paid money for the show just for your song!!!

Well, now that we’re here, I might as well tell you the great news…

TODAY WE GET A MP TOKEN!!!! YAYYYYY!

Finally I can let my “Imsosadthaticantpaint” sadness AWAY!!!
I did promise you guys something special, so:

 

Yup. That’s all.

One last thing:
Due Date to my Contest: 01/01/2021

And…

Christmas Party here the 24th of December, 10:30 EEST time! (Go to a time converter if you are not in EEST)!!!

Comments

  1. Yay!!! I'm so excited your back!

    I think I've got the time zone right for the party, but I might have to double check just in case XP

    ~popcorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry but I changed the time for the party (cause of my irl party with family)

      Delete
  2. So excited for the 24th!! My time zone converter says that's 10:30AM EST, so I think I can definitely make it then, if I remember (and I will try to remember!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh ok, I'm in EST time too but my time converter says 9:30. But I'm gonna go with yours because you got it right last time X)

      Delete
  3. And Vai! In case you haven't seen the comment on my blog, I'll put an announcement out today changing the due date! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I'll be able to make it to your party, since it'll be happening at 3 AM for me. I assume you mean 10:15 AM, but if you mean 10:15 PM, then it'll be 3 PM in my time zone. However, at that time, I won't have wifi, so I won't be able to make it. Sorry about that. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too bad I missed it. I really need MP Tokens, because I am a nonmember and I only have 1.

    ~Dogo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)