JAMAALIDAY PARTY!!!!!!

 

So, it was me, and creepyfoxlover. Yeah, I know, only 2 peeps.

We did member and non-member outfit ideas:



Items used: Red sparkly boa, jamaaliday flower tail, reindeer slippers, any white bow. Animal: Arctic wolf.



Items used: Candy cane tie, cat ears, candy cane socks, festive lights. Animal: Pig.



Items used: Sheep cloak, any white bow. Animal: Arctic Fox.



Items used: Scary Horns, any black neck item, blue glossies, reindeer slippers, jamaaliday flowered tail. Animal: Arctic Fox.



Items used: Candy cane socks, jamaaliday flowered tail, nerd glasses (RIM), festive lights, jamaaliday scarf. Animal: Wolf.

So, we gave eachother loads of presents!!!! And that’s pretty much it.

 

Byeee!

 

Comments

  1. OMG Vaiiiiiii!! I can not believe I missed it AGAIN!! I'm so so sorry I truly wished I was there.

    I think I may have been sleeping unfortunately >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed it!!! It was at 3 AM where I am, so um, I think I was asleep.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)