THE WINNERS! THANKS FOR JOINING :D

Heyo everyone, it’s vai, and I’m BACK with another post!!!

So, a special thanks to everyone who entered:

Popcornpizza25, Rainbow000Pegasus and andreapizza all your dens were AMAZING! But sadly, theres only one winner… :(

First, we’ll start off with Rainbow’s cozy non-member den!

When I was outside, the song “Walking in a Winter Wonderland” just popped into my head XD

Anyways, this is what non-members can do. Much more than members (no offence to the members who entered, they also used creativity. I’m talking about those braggers.), because they actually use their non-member items AND their creativity. When I was doing popcornpizza25’s contest den, I had a mega Christmas tree. But then, the day after I became a non-member, but luckily, my friend Beanskoala gave me a great tip: The non-member DIY Christmas tree!

Lets move on from my rant, and get to the next den.

Rainbow, this den was AMAZING!

Moving on, abcdefg163’s (Dogo) cozy candy-cane den was also AMAZING!


I love how they put a snow-cloud outside the door. To be honest, the green “Welcome” carpet really fits in! And the blue and white pixilated trees make the look of frosted pine trees!

 

Moving on to andreapizza’s cozy “sleepover den” it really looks like the sleepovers I went to when I was a kid. The nutcracker makes the look of a kids toy! 

The outside has a “Drivin’ Home For Christmas” car, some tall grass, a frozen pine tree and a big ornament. It’s a bit empty, but andrea got creative and put some green grass in a white landscape. Good job!

Moving onto Popcorn’s den… 


I loved the 2 big ornaments in front of the door. Also, the sled in the “sleigh-race” thingaling was very creative! If you didn’t notice, I stuck popcorn’s elf in the picture, because I love the tree elves SO much that I have to have them in the picture. Great job, popcorn!

 

Now, onto….

Wait, there’s no more dens.

WUT! >:o

That means its time to say the winners…

I’m gonna use the wheel, cuz I cant pick…

 

And the lucky winner is…

Is…

Is…

*drumroll*

 .

 .

 .

 .

POPCORNPIZZA25!!!!! Congrats!!! 

You won a...

Yeah, so I also put “glossies”, “rare nerd”, “spike” but I guess you won a fullbody drawing! Yeah, I’m sorry :c You put so much heart into your den, you deserve something better…

But the wheel chose it UGHHH!

Anyways, comment which animal you want me to draw, and what kind of backround :)

Guys, thank you all SO much for joining!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!


Vai out <3



Comments

  1. all the dens are so cute :0
    congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Vai! I'm surprised I won, everyone's den was BEYOND amazing!!

    Happy New Years everybody! 🎉

    ~popcorn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Vai! Now I'm starting to check in on your blog. You can call me Abc (because my user is Abcdefg163) or Dogo :)

    Too bad I wasn't able to check in before the giveaway ended, but of course, there are other days!

    I don't know what else to comment other than maybe you could be my buddy? xD

    ~Dogo (maybe this comment will be more interesting next time)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh heck yeah I can finally comment with my Wordpress profile instead.
    Congratulations to Popcorn!! Everyone has lovely dens-!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)