Trials Of Zios - The Sage's Test of Wisdom with Beanskoala

 Hi guys! WOW! 2 posts in one day! Guess its because its raining.

Anyways, today I am with my friend, Beans (beanskoala).

We ae doing the trials of Zios.

I did the smashing rocks trial and now I'm onto my FAVOURITE!

THE SAGES TEST!

I'm gonna show you which ones go with which.

So, the fox goes with the fox clue:

Then, the elephant clue is: I belong to the elephantidae family.
The penguin clue is: I'm a member of the spheniscidae family.


The rabbit clue is: I'm a member of the leporidae family.



And, the tiger clue is: I hail from the felidae family.


And now...


And the last trial is:

YOU HAVE TO WALK ON THE RIGHT ANIMALS! 

So they chose carnivorous: (Heres the guide:)









Comments

  1. Ello there! I made an account on here hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the guide! The Trial of Zios is a really fun adventure, so this will be helpful :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)