Long Time No See!

Hey guys! So, like Popcorn, I’ve decided to…

ADD SOME NEW THINGS!

So, some of the new things I wanna add is:

1. Pet Care Corner: Here, I will write about how to take care of your AJ pet.

2. Vai’s Idea Corner: Popcorn made one, so I hope it doesn’t bother you (Popcorn) that I also have one now. It includes fun things to do (don’t worry Popcorn, I will try my best to not copy your ideas. Because if you say den decorating, then I’VE thought about it too!)

3. Ask Vai: Pretty much EVERYONE has this page.

4. Suggestion Box: Here, you can comment suggestions for posts, pages etc.

That’s pretty much all of my ideas!

And wow. This is my first post in January!

Here are some of my goals for January (I’ll make these every month):

1. Try spending LESS time on the computer, and MORE time on Popcorn’s gift, on school, and on your book that I’ve taken a little hiatus on.

2. Try to listen MORE to my teacher than to sketch drawings under your desk.

3. Get A on all your grades!!!!

Sorry for the short post, I’m taking a hiatus for a few days, it might take up to a week.

Plus, I’ve got to work on my blog layout, etc.

 

Vai out! <3

Comments

  1. 'Pretty much EVERYONE has this page'
    Yeah. Actually, that's pretty accurate lol. Unless ur talking about the AJSASS (I asked you on your other pages if you would add it but you didn't respond yet :c) the group where they catch scammers. Ask Doomy, ask Popcorn, okay, yea I think I found that part on just about any blog xD

    It's nice that you're updating your blog a little! I heard your blog is new so it makes sense :)

    ~Dogo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *I meant Other Blogs X)

      Delete
    2. I mean, TYEAH, everyone has this page!! Yeah, I'm probably the newest blog here.


      Vai

      Delete
  2. Yay! I'm so excited to see you post again, and add new things! And none of your ideas bother me at all! I'm SUPER excited to see your new additions!

    ~popcorn <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when AJ blogs have idea corners cuz there's so many ways to be creative on AJ. I'm excited to see what you do with your blog next! :D

    And it's ok if it takes a while to complete that to-do list-- I've been procrastinating on my layout for over a year xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)