First Time Feral!!!

 

Heyoo, mah peeps!!!

You might be wondering why this is a Fer.al animal... 🦊😊

I'M PLAYING FERAL FOR THE FIRST TIMEEEEE!

I chose the Kitsune, because I thought it was cute <3

I love her sooooo much!!!!

Her name is Moonpie.

Dont ask why! 

Yup, I completely forgot that I had to change her horns -.-

Also, guys, a very annoying FULL-SCREEN comes up when I open Fer.al, so I have to OPEN my TV to CLOSE Fer.al!!!! Do you guys know how to fix it?!

Anywayys, my username is vaiana70 so dont be afraid to follow me (follow is buddying on Fer.al)!

So, um, onto how it started!

MC: You cant go around looking like THAT...

*you pick a Kitsune or Senri and dress it up*

MC: These are your (blablablabla).

*You talk to a very short person*

Short Person: Can you find 3 Queenstones for me?

You: Sure!

*you find the Queenstones, and you get a reward.*

Afterwards my PC shut down, so I didnt have the chance to play any longer :>

Tell me if you guys would like to see more Fer.al!!!


-vai



P.S: I'll post until Friday morning because my mom is on vacation! :D

Comments

  1. I would love to see more Fer.al! Problem is, I had to zoom in to read your font ;-;
    Well, I had a post yesterday and I'm planning to make another one today! I'm in class, so bye!

    ~Dogo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops-
      Gotta find out how to make font bigger :P

      Have a nice class-thingy!


      vai <3

      Delete
  2. So I'm not the only one whose computer shuts down when they try to play Fer.al xD

    And your kitsune is adorable T-T
    Love the feathery horns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. there's a gear icon in the top right corner which is the settings! from there you can change it from fullscreen to windowed

    also, fer.al has specific requirements to run the game. you can find it on the fer.al website :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo nice! (winter)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)