AJC March Updates + New Nala Episodes coming SOON!!! =^.^=~ (thats a cat right there)

 Hey everyone! Today we are gonna be doing a "New Stuff" post again, because we havent done one of these in CEN-TU-RIES! just kidding, LOL!

This might take a while for me, but YOU just have to read on :3

But... Just, just one meme please...

Yes, I know it's Monday, but this post was planned on Microsoft Office Word for YESTERDAY.

Okay, the first news...

WOO-HOO! Looks like there's a new BUNDLE! Dont forget that if you're a member, stop by the Sapphire Shop today, and get ready for a part-ay!!! Ooh, that rhymes.

Flamingos are here! I actually thought it was spelled "flaminGOES". But, head to the Sapph Shop (Sapph is short for "sapphire") and buy one of these flying animals TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!



Cute Spring Small House is back!!! For every garden lover, this den is availible for all jammers! Also, keep an eye out for ALL the new Spring items coming to stores!

Lucky Day!!! Spring has sprung, jammers! Hop on over to all the shops and buy the latest trendsssss!


Spring eggstravagenzas! Or as I like to call them, spring-stravagenzas! Mom has GOT to buy me a membership soon, or I WILL MISS OUT ON ALL DA CUTE ANIMALSSSS!!!


Again, for nature lovers, this members only treehouse which Cosmo owns is great to have! (Evergreen leaves, guys. Lets be real, BEST MEMBER HOUSE EVAAAA!)

I think I might've gone a bit too far off in the news... So lets check the shops!

Wow, I CANT EVEN! too bad this is all for members ToT

Finally, atleast ONE item I can fill my storage with :DDDDD

Also, popcorn this is the animal I want you to draw (and the outfit)!!

Now, onto my SUPER-DUPER-IMPORTANT-COLLABORATION-NEWS!

Me and Popcorn are teaming up to make journal entries for our plushies. So, basically I will post part 1 and part 2 of the post I'm going to post FOR ME ANDD POPCORN TO USE!

I will post it, and then Popcorn will post it like you see it in Kitten's eyes.

That was it for today, guys!

(I will probably post the chapters after Popcorn creates another one)

Comments

  1. Hey, Vai!! I love this post :D Ooh, I also love that animal! I'll start working on drawing it once I finish Wild's!

    And I'm SO excited for our collaboration! I think I may do a "Chapter Megathon" either this week or weekend!!

    ~popcorn

    P.S. Do you have a name for that wolf of yours? I like to label each animal I draw with a cute l'il name xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oop, I just posted 2 new episodes, and working on the third!

      Delete
    2. The name's River :)

      Its okay, but atleast can the fourth be OURS xd

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)