Art for Wild

 


Here you go, Wild! A headshot of Citrus :D

Anyway, everyone, I'm hosting a SECRET SANTA event!! You have to comment here "I want to join the Secret Santa event!"

Then, if you have a Chicken Smoothie account I will message you the person you have to Secret Santa one of the members!!

How this works:

Members of a group of friends, family, or coworkers draw random names to become someone's Secret Santa. The Secret Santa is given a wish list of gift ideas to choose from to give to their chosen giftee. After opening their present, the giftee has to guess which member of the group was their Secret Santa.


How to play:

1. Comment "I want to join the Secret Santa Event" along with a AJ item/clothing wishlist, or if you want art of one of your OCs. 

2. I will add you to the list, and I will message you on a random post on your blog/PM you on Chicken Smoothie with the person you will gift!

3. Write me on one of my old posts what you will gift the person, and if you make art, link it! 

4. On Dec. 24th (Christmas Eve) I will make a post with everyone's gifts, but without the names! The person receiving the gift will have to guess the gifter's username to get the gift! <3


Have fun :D

Comments

  1. I want to join the Secret Santa event! Instead of commenting, I'll PM you on CS though :) more... secret >:3 if someone gifts me I play AJPW and I have... lots of characters lol
    I can try for items but as you know I'm more of an art person.

    And thanks so much for the art of Citrus!!! You've improved so much and I love it so much!!! Your anatomy has gotten much better as well!!

    ~Wild

    P.S. idk why but the formatting of this post is very satisfying

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to join the secret santa event! I'll also PM you on CS for the other info C:

    Thanks for hosting this! It's a really fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!!
    I *might* join the Secret Santa event but I don't have a Chicken Smoothie account. Is it ok if you contact me another way?
    If I join- wishlist: Anything is fine, but an out-of-stores den item that will really help with den decorating would be cool!!
    This Secret Santa thing is super cool! :)
    -Coral

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)