Happy Birthday Wild!!!!

 

Happy Birthday Wild!!!! 

In case the text is too quick, here it is:

"This Goes To One Of My Best Blogging Friends <3"

"Wild, you're so talented and creative! You can jump higher into the clouds than you believe :)"

"All of us appreciate you, and you're one of the best!! We are so happy to have you as our friend."

"You do things for others, so this is a gift for YOU! Let us show how much we appreciate your kindness!"

"So keep on shining, and have a happy happy birthday!!!!!!"

(Please note that 2nd, 3rd and 4th drawings belong to Wild, and the 5th I made.)

And everything I wrote is true!!! Wild, you really are a special jammer!! We really really appreciate you! Also, I know I should've asked you if I could add your drawings, but it was a surprise <3


Love, 

Vai 

Comments

  1. OH MY GOSH THIS IS AMAZING!!!

    Thanks SO MUCH, Vai, you have no idea how much this means to me <3
    Also, combining the line "jump higher than the clouds" with my drawing of a wolf jumping higher than the clouds is such a creative idea. I love this video and everything in it!

    Also, if it's not too much to ask, could you post that last drawing in image form here? That way I can properly credit you and add it to my "Art for Me" page.

    Thanks again! My birthday is already off to a better start than I expected XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks!!! And no problem <3 Sure! I'll do it tomorrow :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)