How To Make A Signature Like Mine :)

 So, yes this might look like I got the idea from Doomy's post, but NOPE!

It's just a little help for Dogo and anyone else wondering!

So, let's do this Step By Step.

You'll Need:

A few assets if you'd like, like Chicken Smoothie pets or something similiar. 

The computer app "Paint".

An Animal Jam Account, or a picture of your animal.

How To Do This:

1. First you'll need a small house.

I reccomend using the Flowery Small House, because it's easier to do there. 


2. Open up "Paint." 

(Note that I took the screenshot from the "Recent" place on my PC. It's actually a white backround.)


3. Paste the screenshot and take the piece that includes your animal.


4. Make sure to cut the picture where I have put the black square.


5. Now, start fresh on a new paper by making tapping "Undo" until you have a white surface.

Paste.

Then have it like I have it:


6. Try using the Bucket to fill in as much white as possible!



7. Erase the remaining green grass with the Eraser tool. MAke sure it has the right size!


8. Now everyone's favourite part! Decoration!!!
First, colour the backround in a suitable colour.                                                                                          Then, add the assets.                                                                                                                                       Add anything else you think is necessary, and VOILA! Here are the results of mine: 


Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed this post!
I can do Signature Commisions too!
Visit my "Signatures" page for more.


Vai out!





Comments

  1. Just to let you know, I can't see the signatures page in your cross-column page tabs. I think you have to go to layout and select the page for it to show...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already made my own signature using Pixlr Art and the Animal Jam Archives animals! Thank you though because this post could be helpful to a lot of bloggers out there :D

    ~Dogo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)