I'm Quitting :C (Please read the whole thing its important)

 Hey, guys...

Bad news. I'm quitting AJ, AJPW and this blog.

Now, please keep reading till the end.

I feel like I kinda outgrew it, so that was my only choice.

I have a few last words though...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hah, fooled y'all there, didnt I?
Tell me what you thought in the comments!!!

Also, this was scheduled to be posted TOMORROW, but mom's out so I didn't wanna risk losing this post.

What things did YOU do for April Fools?
I'm planning on taking all the devices and hiding them >:)

Happy April!!!!

(Planning to post 7-10 TIMES THIS MONTH!!!!!)


HAve a great day!!!



Comments

  1. Bepper quoted: "It's much better to do a prank AFTER April Fools because people won't expect them."

    But you did it before lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you got me at first, Vai! I was thinking of doing something similar; but since you did it I'm not gonna C:

    Happy Early April!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)