Spring Outfit Contest and Art For Wild!!

 Okay, lets not make this post in JUNE. (I usually forget stuff like this)

Okay, a message from Simple But Sweet, aka Areti!

"Hey everyone, it was wonderful to join this contest! As Lesley said last time, we dont care if we lose :) It's the fun that matters! Good Luck to the others, and Bloggers, keep on posting!"

Thanks, Areti!

Now, Vote Someone Out!

Good Luck, Contestants!

Also, Wild, this was supposed to be your Birthday ANDDDD Contest gift!!! So I hope you like it!

Yup! There we have it <3

Also, Popcorn, I have an e-mail now!!! (Dont worry, I didnt spill the beans to mom that I have my OWN blog!)
AND another quick note: Have you finished the new Kitten chapter I made yet? <3


Hugs,
vai <3 <3

BE SURE TO DROP YOUR BIRTHDAYS DOWN BELOW FOR BIRTHDAY ART!



Comments

  1. Hmm... I think I'll vote out Get Down and Get Funky this time :)

    Aww, that's a super cute art piece you made, Vai!! <3

    ~popcorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay! And thanks <3

      Any idea why people aren't commenting as usual? hm...

      Delete
  2. I don't really like giving away personal info, but lemme just say that it's not close to today lol

    I'll vote out 'Spring Explorer.'

    For not commenting, I'm not sure. Make sure to take note that I can't comment while I'm in school :(

    ~Dogo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally okay, I'm not sure I'll tell my age before my birthday or next year :P
      Awe, no prob!
      I usually get grounded when my parents find out I'm playing AJPW while I'm in school-

      Delete
  3. I'll vote out "Spring Explorer"...

    And sorry for not commenting! I guess with all the stuff that happened this weekend, commenting on everyone's posts just slipped my mind completely! That's why so many of my comments are one or two days after the post was made.

    I love that art!!! Thanks for drawing Mintra :) that background is amazing too! I love the texture that it has.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, its TO-TAL-LY okay!!!
      And no problem!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)