Spring Outfit Contest Part 2, News!!!, and art for Popcorn!!!

 Alright, lets start with the "News!!!"

So, first things first, in Roblox there are 2 girls name keekroxx AND Im_Tammana (I dont remember the second user so well.). Well, yesterday keekroxx and I roleplayed in Bloxburg, and we were like BEST FRIENDS. We play some speedrun after, and we agreed we'd play Bloxburg again after the next level. I told her to join me, but when I got out, she'd unfriended me.

Okay, now Im_Tammana (or Tammala, i dont remember). So, that was TODAY when we were playing Bloxburg (yes I loveee it) and she asked me if I wanted to try out her city. I did, and it was super fun. You guessed it: we also roleplayed. While walking home from the school, she DISSAPEARED. I went out to find her, but she'd unfriended me too.

There was also a third person who'd unfriended me after 2 days, called awxhii.

WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP ON UNFRIENDING MEEEE??!!

Okay, second news! I've added an Art Gift page, so let me know there if you make any art! 

Contest art will also be included. (Yes, Dogo, yours too <3)

Now, the Spring Outfit Contest Part 2!

Before we start, I'd like to give y'all a little note from The Easter Bunny (yes she's my buddy and her name is Lesley).

"Hi everyone! I'm so excited to give you this message, because I have some great great great news!!! I will be commenting once in a while on Vai, Popcorn, Dogo and Wild's blogs, so you guys can see what I'm doing! Also, no worries! me and the others are totally cool about our outfits, so we dont care if we're out."

Yup, thank you Lesley!!

Also, the one who goes outta the game will leave a note here!!

Now, to the voting!




Okay, so vote out someone. Good luck!

Now, for Popcorn's art!!! (Dogo yours is done soon!)
Popcorn, yours is the one you won on my Jamaaliday Contest!
Wild, yours is done soon too!
Hope y'all liked this post!!!


Comments

  1. Aww, Vai, that art is adorable! I'll get put it in my Fan Art right away :)

    Hmm, alright, as long as it's ok with the contestants C: I guess I'll vote out "Get Down and Get Funky" :) All of them are still great outfits!

    ~popcorn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll do 'Spring Explorer' because I don't really like that type of pattern and the colors don't match :l still a good outfit!

    Ooh I'm getting fan art soon? Yay ^-^

    ~Dogo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, but I'll have to vote out Simple but Sweet... the colors don't really appeal to me.

    And ooh yay! Most of us now have art pages haha; it really is a great way to show off all the cool art we get from each other!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)