Winner of the Art Contest!!!

 So, I want everyone to know THAT I SPUN THE WHEEL!\

Alright, so these are the paintings of our contestants:


POPCORNPIZZA25 MADE THIS!

WILDFLOWER75 MADE THIS ONE!

I want you all to know, that I really, really appreciate that you joined!!!!


But, the one that the wheel chose, was....






WILDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Also, Popcorn next time I post your prize on my last contest will be included.)

Wild, your prize is a painting from meeeee!!!!

It will be here on my next post, too!

Also, heres a little painting I made <3



Comments

  1. YAY Wild!! Congrats! I absolutely LOVE yours; it's so cute! :)

    And thanks, Vai, for hosting this contest! It was so fun!

    ~popcorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Vai! I'm currently working on a gift for you >:> (a drawing of your animal), but I'm not sure which animal you would like me to draw! Could you please tell me?

      ~popcorn :)

      Delete
    2. My current animal on AJ Classic would be great <3

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much, Vai!!! This really brightened my day haha, I had a pretty bad one but thank goodness I decided to go around all the blogs I followed again...

    I can't wait to see the painting, I absolutely love your style! And that red panda is absolutely AMAZING, you've improved since the last time I saw a painting by you!

    ~Wild :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem!!! <3

      Also, thanks!!!
      I had a drawing lesson with my friend, Winter :3

      Delete
  3. Hmmm... I don't think you saw my art in time for the wheel :C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, Dogo :c Should I do re-counts just for you? I'd do it if you'd like <3

      Delete
    2. It's fine! Good job Wild :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)