WOOT I'm back!!!!

 Hey y'all!!!

Wassuuuuuuup???

*crickets chriping*

OKAYYYY now onto our first thing!

The SPRING OUTFIT CONTEST!!!

Okay. The person who isn't gonna be participating is Spring Explorer.

Here's a word from Daisy!

"Hai everyone! Thank you so much for letting me participate for SO LONG!!! I really appreciate that. I would like to say thanks to Eira and Yanka (Get Down And Get Funky + Cupcake Princess). Good luck, guys! Thanks for being there for me. And for you jammers, thanks for letting me stay so long :3"

Thank youuuuu, Daisy!!!

Now, onto the two last participants... 



Guys, you know the rules.

Now, onto a part I WAS SUPER EXCITED TO SHAREEEEE!!!!

I have done a....

BLOGGER CHALLENGE!

In case you dont understand what it says, ill write it here:


SHARE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR FIRST POST EVER AND YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT IT (AND THEN COMMENT ON THIS POST THAT ITS DONE)

So, basically you just have to tap your first post ever, take a screenshot and write your thoughts about it on your blog. Easy! The link to mine will be after my NEW SIGNATUREEE!!!!

I hope you enjoyed this post!


Link to mine: Tap Here!


Comments

  1. Hmm... I'll vote out Cupcake Princess this round.

    Also, I LOVE your new signature!!! The graphic is so well-edited!

    I forget what my first post was like. I actually don't think I wrote anything on it, since before I started really getting into having a blog I literally just uploaded a picture of art and then published it. I wonder, is that allowed? Using a post without words?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks!!!
      Oh, its okay as long as you say what you think of it (like how it looks like, etc.)
      Lol, no idea!

      Delete
  2. I guess I'll vote out Get Down and Get Funky this time!

    Ooh, I love that that challenge idea! I just posted, so I'll probably post the challenge post this weekend, so I don't clutter everything up :)

    And I agree with Wild, your signature is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks Popcorn! And thanks again :D

      Any idea when you'll post a new Kitten chapter? I'm so excited to post Part 2!!!

      Delete
  3. I'll do Cupcake Princess this time.

    I also participated in your challenge! (I made a new signature too :3)

    You signature is so cute! What did you use to make it? (I mean what site. Pixlr Art, Chrome Canvas, or what?)

    ~Dogo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used my basic program: Paint.

      And YAY I'll go check it out!

      Delete
  4. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA im so sorry vaiiiiiiiiiiii AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA meh comp shut down ill give it to u later

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay Winter!!!! You dont have to, I understood LOL Cuz your bro's shut down too after a second xD

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)