WretchedJungle Might Come Back...

 Hey, jammers! I have some very unpleasant news. 

WRETCHEDJUNGLE MIGHT COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I know guys. This is really bad. As long as you aren't "famous" (I mean famous like Wisteria) theres not that big a chance he'll hack you. So, if you're wearing rare items, just DONT. WEAR. THEM.

As I'm a non-member, I have a spike on my arctic wolves, but I cannot remove it. If there are more facts about Wretched coming back, I will change my password. So, guys, write your NEW password down on paper (because you have to make it REALLY hard) and stick it in a locked diary. Some places to hide your diary and key:

So, the diary you can hide in your pillow-case, under your mattress, and between lets say 2 books.

If you have a jewelery box, hide it underneath it. Or you can hide it in a secret compartment (if you have one). You can even stick the key with tape behind your TV.

But, anyways, I'll have to make this post funnier, so heres something I got from an old AJ blog, Pink's Journal.

Tap this to see the blog Note: MAKE SURE YOU READ MY POST BEFORE READING PINKS.

Anyways, here goes:

10 things you probably dont know about me:

1. I am still in school.

2. I have brown hair.

3. I have blue eyes.

4. My favourite animal is the wolf.

5. My favourite colour is blue-green.

6. My crush's name is Elias.

7. My name is Vaiana.

8. I am scared of unreal monsters.

9. I like nature.

10. I LOVE NON-MEMBERS!!!

And now, 10 things I know about YOU!

1. You are reading this.

2. You are human.

3. You cant say "p" without spreading your lips.

5. You just attempted to do it.

6. You just skipped number 4.

7. You just checked to see if there was a number 4.

8. You are probably laughing/smiling.

9. You probably didn't notice all the above sentences start with "You".

10. You just wasted your time reading this.

All copyright goes to Pink! I've changed a few things as you can see, but it was fun to re-write.

QUICK NOTE TO POPCORN: I spent ALL my time yesterday editing the part-1, and I just posted it LOL. So if you can, can you do the "Kitten gets lost looking for an ingredient" thing and just make it so its from Kitten's side? Thanks! <3

I'll probably be posting A LOT more now that my mom takes my Alaskan Malamute "Rain" out walking!

vai <3

JUST POSTED THE CHAPTER! HEAD TO MY PLUSHIE BLOG TO READ IT!

Comments

  1. HAYY, Vai! Wretchedjungle is hacker, correct? I haven't heard much about them, but I'll look them up.

    Haha, that "10 things I know about you" made my day xD Thanks for that!

    And I'll start working on that chapter!

    ~popcorn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)