A New Addition Every Month (Please read)!!!

 Heyo everyone!!

I've been making a surprise for y'all since January, and NO, it's not hard I'm just not allowed on the computer that often, plus school starts at 14:10 and ends at 17:20!!! So that leaves me to the weekends, when my mom pushes me to go on looooooong walks with her. Soo I usually only check in to do my daily spins and that's it :P But sometimes she leaves me home alone, like NOW, which is great!!!

So, the new addition is....

TOPTRENDS!!! 

Well, yeah. It's a moodboard that Jammers like YOU, can sit and download and then read :D

I've been working on some things but they didn't all fit in the moodboard, so in January I was coming up with fun stuff that me and my friends and I like to do. In February I was designing the moodboard itself, and in March I made it!!!

So, the Winter Edition is out now!!!


There ya go! Made it extra big. Andd I just noticed "Parents" was spelled "Parent" :3
Anyways, I really love how I placed the squares, and that Carrot is talking with different colours - OH and the little birdie sitting there is also cute. But something was REALLY not right at first- I thought I had to make it THE SAME SIZE, but finally the "TRENDS" became smaller.

That's it for Top Trends!!!


Hugs,
vai


Comments

  1. I think it looks cool with the TRENDS in a smaller way.

    ~Dogo

    P.S. I'm on another computer C:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)