Birthday News!!!!!




Hey hey my bear cubs! πŸ§ΈπŸ»πŸ’—

(About that picture... Just a lil thing I liked in Dork Diaries, heh πŸ’—)

Today I'll be giving you a kinda normal post, but I'll write it when mom goes to the doctor because it'll just become a draft hehe πŸ’–πŸ“

Sooo, I'm back now!! Like, 3 hours later πŸ˜…
(WHEN MOM IS HOME AND TALKING ON THE PHONE)

Anyways, I'm gonna be telling you some BIG BIG news...

I am not the illustrator πŸ˜” 

But I still have a chance if I draw exactly what my mom wants!!

xD xD 
THESE are the kind of drawings my mom wants, I mean not EXACTLY but something like that, grown-up drawn if you know what I mean xD


And the LAST thing today:


MY BIRTHDAY IS THE 6TH OF MAY!!!!!

Hehe :3

Just saying, so ya know when the next "TOPTRENDS" Will be :)


Vai out!!




Comments

  1. Happy early birthday Vai! I'll see what I can do... >:) maybe I'll tack on an extra piece of art on the art trade (assuming we're still doing it?)

    Don't give up, Vai! Everyone's style is different, and just because yours isn't exactly what your mom wants it doesn't means yours isn't good enough.

    Just to let you know, I left a comment on your DTIYS entry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks Wild!!! You don't have to do anything, you might have other important things to do...? But if you REALLY want to do a SMOL little thing, then go for it xD
      Yup, we're still on!!

      Thank you <3 My mom told me that I could try listening to the story and then drawing something :)

      Okay, I'll check it out now!!!

      Delete
  2. Eeee happy early early birthday! (Don't worry, I'll be back here on your actual birthday too :P)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And sorry about the illustration issue.. maybe even if you aren't the main illustrator of the book, your drawings could still at least become a part of it? Like they could appear on a wall within an illustration, if that makes sense

      Hugs C:

      - Doomy

      Delete
    2. My mum said sure :D I'll tell y'all about the book once we publish it!

      Delete
  3. VAIII aa happy early birthday!! I'm so sorry I saw this so late!

    Whoa, that's really cool that your mom is publishing a book! And I agree with Doomy ^^, even if you aren't the central illustrator, I think it would still be cool if your drawings could become small side drawings in the book instead of the main characters and backdrop!

    Once again, happy early! I'll be back on May 6th as well ;)

    ~popcorn <33 c:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)