Earth Day N.4 (Thursday post)

Heya my bear cubssss!! I'm back, the coyote is back, and this is my Thursday post, which IS NOT late!

Today's ACTUAL TOPIC is...

                                                
                                              MY DRAWING AND WHAT IT MEANS

CHARACTERS NAME: Martha
TYPE: New OC
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT IT: I like how some of the dots are stars and some are fireflies ☁️🌃
TIME TAKEN: About 2 hours 
CREDIT FOR DESIGN: Animal Jam Archives

That was all for today post, guys! I thought I'd make one of these because I dont have any more energy for ideas today :)

Vai out!

Comments

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)