Earth Week N.1

 


Hey my bear cubs!  Happy late Earth Day!!

There will be 5 entries – one for Monday, one for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday,  and Friday!

Today’s topic will be… 

                                             ANIMALS  - A FEW FACTS

So, basically todays topic will be a few lines about an animal we don’t really pay attention to :)

Those animals are…

CARACALS!!!

(Note that all credit of this picture goes to National Geographic KIDS.)

I also got some info about them!!!

As all animals do, young caracal siblings play together. Those tufts of hair you see on the tips of the caracal’s ears enhance their hearing!! Caracal kittens usually remain with their moms until they're about ten months old. I thought it’d be about ten YEARS!! And last but not least: Caracals are very, very speedy sprinters.

COMMON NAME: Caracal

 

SCIENTIFIC NAME: Caracal caracal

 

DIET: Carnivore

 

SIZE: Two feet to 3.5 feet long 


Yay! My caps lock problem dissapeared :D Its so great because I was gonna put the opposite of size if you know what I mean and then when I pasted, It stopped working! It was like a caps lock WITHOUT A CAPS LOCK! I tried turning it on and off but it didnt work :c Until I deleted my draft for this and rewrote it!


Vai out!

Comments

  1. Wait... we're bear cubs? There was only one suggestion, and it was me with wolf pups-

    Anyway, I've barely heard of carcals! They kinda look like smaller versions of lynx ^-^

    Haha the scientific name tho- lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr? I'm more of a dog/bear person, but they're so cuteeee!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)