Earth Week N.2 (Tuesday post)

Hey my bear cubs! I'm back after 1 second with my late Tuesday post hehehe!

Todays topic will be..

                                                                 HOW TO BE GREEN
Being GREEN is easy!! Green means "To Take Care Of Mother Earth".

Taking care of our mother includes:

📌 Recycling. This is one of the main things :)

📌 Cleaning beaches helps the garbage to end up in the RECYCLING BIN!

📌 Riding a bike more. If you put up a poster like this on a tree trunk, everyone will see the good things we can do! 

📌 Using paper bags in grocery stores. You can bring your own, or ask them to use paper bags instead!

📌 Reduce, reuse. What I mean is, have an old shirt? Why not make it a full-body-suit for the newborn baby?

📌 Dont pick up your dog's poop - it helps our planet grow, like our own natural fetilizer. Plus, you'll use those darn plastic bags and that wouldnt be good, right?

I've collected the "Go Green" posters AJHQ made:

:D These are really useful, its a shame AJHQ didnt make more.

Anyways, that was all for Tuesday's post!

Vai out!


Comments

  1. Bear cubs..?

    Yeah, though. Green reminds you of green forests, going GREEN ITSELF, etc. People talk about it but it doesn't look like anyone does anything about it otherwise. It's really a shame :l

    ~Dogo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that wolf photo :D

    Thanks for the tips, Vai!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)