How I Made This Blog

 Hey everyone! Firstly, I'd like to say THANK YOU to Dogo who commented on my last two posts <3

I hope y'all are okay because it seems like I've upset you or something, but I understand cos I dont really comment anymore.

And I have my reasons:

1. My school starts at 14:10 and it ENDS, ENDDDDS at 17:20. 

2. And in the mornings I go on walks, and then I have to do homework. 

3. So free time is only when my mom takes Rain, my Alaskan Malamute out, every second day :P (I go with her every day after the seconds). 

4. And THEN I usually write my posts!!! And she comes home :P

BUUUUT I'm gonna check in with you guys A.S.A.P!!!

    HOW I MADE THIS BLOG - STORYTIME

  Once upon a time, I was looking up random names of blogs, and then I wrote "theanimaljamnovel" because I'd heard it from a person suggesting names for someones blog in Doomy's comment section.

I then searched it up as a blog and it told me "This blog isn't real. Create it?" so, I tapped "Create" and BOOM my blog was born! This is a lil thing of me:


Me: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOM IS GONNA KILL MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Me again: Buuut it could be kind of fun...

Me: *Types up first post*

Me: *Views blog*

Me: WOAH this blog is A MESS lemme find out how to make it nice.

Me: *Makes it look even MESSIER*
Me: Aaah, look at dis beauty *sits back in chair*

Yeah, this was a short post but I thought I'd just do this to have more time for YOU guys! I will comment on your latest posts.

QUESTION OF DA DAY:  What nickname should I pick: Bear cubs or Wolf cubs???

Vai out!!


P.S: Here's a AJMV I made!!!




Comments

  1. I love your AJMV! Can you give me the link of the editor you use?

    The closest I could get to your editor was something you needed to download... I can't download anything because I'm a ChRoMeBoOk user.

    Chromebook seems like a bad word these days just because of ajhq and this nonsense..

    ~Dogo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, thanks Dogo!!

      I dont really use an Editor at all... I just use the "effects" on Video Editor.

      Hey, do you have a search button on your computer?

      Write Video Editor, because I think its there from the start by itself.

      Also, yeah... I prefer calling it "Google" or "Chrome" XD


      Hugs,
      Vai

      Delete
    2. -.-

      WHERE IS VIDEO EDITORRRRRRRRR TELLLLLLLL MEEEEEEEEE UR USING AN EDITOR AND ITS CALLED VIDEO EDITOR SO WERE IS ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

      ._.

      Um, yeah I have a search button, but nothing will show up there unless you've actually been to the site first-

      Delete
    3. P.S. DEFINITELY Wolf cubs! Except baby wolves aren't called cubs because they're called pups-

      Delete
    4. "video editor" is a windows app :(

      Delete
  2. AA Vai, I'm so sorry for not commenting on your last couple posts! I do check and read on all of them, but I sometimes don't have to the time to leave a comment :(

    And your AJMV is amazing! I remember blasting that song over and over a couple of years ago in my room xd

    ~popcorn <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, dont worry!!! I know you always do, because my smart lil mind checked the views :)
      Also, AGAIn dont worry! You need time to relax from your travels :)

      And tank yiuuu!!!!
      Dont tell mum, but yesterday I turned the music to 100% and played "Power" by "Little Mix" :P

      Hugs,
      vai

      Delete
  3. Wow, I loved that story XD my story went about the same way, except I basically just highly referenced Doomy's blog and went like
    "I WANT LEAVES"
    "WHY WON'T THIS BACKGROUND FIT"
    "HOW DO YOU ADJUST THE BLOG ARCHIVE"
    "AGGHHHHH EFFECTS ON PHOTO EDITOR"
    "SOMEONE HELP"
    and so on.

    I loved your AJMV too. Those locations are absolutely stunning, and the editing (especially that last bridge!) is amazing. It makes me want to continue dragging myself to the Chromebook and drawing my PMV.

    Sorry for not commenting on your posts, I do check every single blog every day, but sometimes it just slips my mind to comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOD YOU MUST BE MY TWIN SISTER XD

      I went BONKERS the next day trying to find animal pictures. I was like:

      "NOOOOO NOT RAINBOWSSS!!! I WANT LEAVES AND RED PANDAAAS!!!"

      You might remember that terrifying deer starin at the rainbow :P

      And thank you!!! That made my day :)

      Oh, its totally alright! I saw all the activities you do and it must be TiRiNgGgG!!!


      Hugs,
      vai

      Delete
    2. Oh yes! I remember it - but I remember that it was beautiful and not terrifying. All I remember was being like, "I give up because having an animal as the background is like having an animal stare into my soul." So I chose a forest (remember that?), poorly edited a header, slapped it on, and called it done.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)