Recently Liked Youtube Videos (NEW AND INSPIRED BY DOGO)

 Heyo everyone! What's up??? Long time no see :D

So, as you've read, this is a.... Well, you read it.

So let's get into it!!!


TOCA GABY - MOVING IN + SURPRISING THE GIRLS WITH THEIR NEW ROOM


I like watching "Vlogs With Gaby And Ava" because I'm a big fan of Toca Life World, and basically Toca Boca itself. I mean, you aint got to be a kiddie to play it!! (She's 16)


                                     POZY POPK AJ - THE ELEMENTS, EPISODE ONE

Basically this is my friend Winter's video, but I came up with the idea AND IM MAIN ACTOR!! So it'd make both of us very happy if you left a like and subbed to her :)


GACHA LIFE - BORN WITHOUT A HEART (MLB GLMV)


I just LOVE this video, its so detailed!!! I love how the mean ones look like brats XD 
                                                          Must check it out!!!!!

That was all for today :)


Vai out!



Comments