The Winner Of My Contest!!

 Hey, guys!

Long time no post :D

But, I have some VERY VERY EXCITING NEWS!!!

We have a winner :D :D :D

But, first a lil message from Cupcake Princess, aka Sophie!

"Wow! Thank you all SO SO SO much for letting me come 'till here. It was a HUGE honour to be in SECOND PLACE!!! I hope Vai gets more viewers, because her blog is so awesome. It's clear she spent a lot of time on it. And keep on jamming!"

Thanks a lot, Sophie! <3


And now, for the lucky winner....................




GET DOWN AND GET FUNKY!!!! Congrats, KAIA!!!!

Comments

  1. I really liked the color combination for Get Down and Get Funky. I usually only use the fire or lightning pattern on wolves (because most of the other ones are UGLY) but I love how you used the star pattern so perfectly! The color of the hat also matches the ribbon scarf, but the black contrasts it. GREAT JOB!!! :D

    I wonder what Popcorn is going to say though 'cause she's tried to vote Kaia out at least 3 times--

    ~Dogo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW Dogo, you have style!
      It was actually my lil sis who made the outfit! Yup, I wonder the same old thing- XD

      Hugs,
      vai

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)