Earth Week N.5 (Finale) (AND GRAPHICS FOR POPCORN!)

Hey hey my bear cubsss!! Today, in the finale, I will be saying how to go GREEN in Animal Jam Classic, your blog and an extra IRL Tip!!!!

                                                               GOING GREEN 

📌First things first, ADVERTIZE for HELPING MOTHER EARTH! That means saying things like "SUPPORT MOTHER EARTH! CLEAN BEACHES, RECYCLE AND PLANT TREES!"

📌This is for bloggers, or anyone who likes to draw - go to Animal Jam Archives (Tap Here), download an animal of your choice in the "Assets" and go to Chrome Canvas (Tap Here), tap "Make Art From Picture" and re-make it as an Earth Animal in your style! Make its pose different, create more fur, dye its ears green, blue, brown etc... It's your choice!

📌Make an Earth Party in your den! No Earth Items? Create Earth MPs, use wooden items inside, and put lots of plants and nature stuff.

📌Try re-creating your Chrome Canvas OC irl in AJC! I tried in AJPW making Martha, and she looked great! 

📌Make an Earth Poster. Turn the MP on the other side when your done, so it looks like a REAL poster.

📌Make Earth Contests on your blog! Like who can make the best Earth Poster, Animal, Chrome Canvas Drawing, or Asset/Graphic!

📌You can make an "How To Take Care OF Earth" blog/page.

📌Of course PLANT LOTS OF TREES IRL!!! It helpes you breathe better, and lots of other things!

That was the last post of Earth Week! I hope you enjoyed!!

Popcorn, here are the graphics I made: (I included proof they're mine)




Vai out!




Comments

  1. Those are some awesome tips, Vai! I'll probably make an earth day MP today if I have some time.. c:

    And I LOVE those graphics! They're so clean!

    ~popcorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Popcorn!! Can't wait to see (if you do make one).

      Thank youuuu!! I was really pleased with them, and I really wanna win a contest even if its gonna be a billion years 'till I win again, so I wanted to choose the CUTEST and most IMPRESSIVE graphics possible!!

      Delete
  2. T_T

    I can't even make my own graphics! They were too small :( I was trying to get the woodpecker or the duck from the Spring Festival but I couldn't get Pixlr Art to do the job for me because it kept getting pixelated (It does that when pictures are too small).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I got your back :)

      1. Go to Chrome Canvas (I put the link here) It's canvas.apps.chrome if you dont remember :)
      2. Then, tap "Create drawing from photo" or whatever it says in english. Just look for the button with the photo beside it.
      3. Then, find the screenshot/picture you downloaded, and do your best to paint white around it!! You can zoom in too :)

      Hugs,
      vai

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)