HAPPY EASTER!!! + Entry for Foxos Fashion Show

 

Hey my bear cubs :D 

Happy Easter!! The photo you see right there is ME who just made myself in the "Dork Creator".

Guess what it also is, except Easter:

MY IRL BFFS BIRTHDAYYYYY!!!! Happy Birthday :D :D :D

Do you guys think I should colour the Happy Easter picture?
If so, comment down below!!

Now, before I move on, heres my entry for Foxo's Fashion Show:

It's basically my member OC on AJC, Ivy! She's flying with the kittens :)

Anddd staring at the eagle who is flying too.

Anywayss, head over to my CONTESTS page to see a new CONTEST!!! It's super cool and you can find more details THERE.

Vai out <3




Comments

  1. hOw dO yOu dO tHe cOnTeSt iF yOu aRe a cHrOmE pLaYeR uWu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also my sister already posted the results of the contest ):

      Delete
    2. Weeeell, I COULD help YOU, but only you. You can go to a Jammer Who Quit's blog and go to "scrapbook" and find the funniest thing :)

      Hugs,
      vai

      Delete
    3. I've never heard of that blog and it's not on your Other Blog's page. I also couldn't find it if I googled A Jammer Who Quit...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)