Lil Notice

 Hey guys!

Just a quick reminder: I'm officially back on FRIDAY! Hit me with a spoon if I'm not :D

Scratch that. Pour SLIME and CHOCOLATE SYRUP on top of me. And THEN hit me with a spoon.


Kind of a rant today, since I think almost all of you ahev forgotten me ;-;

(I have a couple of editables on the oekaki on CS! -colour a splotch get a caterpillar- -breed with my kitties-)


Anyways, my crush Elias (brown, wavy hair, very nice face, probably thinks im crazy because I stare at him in the lunch breaks), is going to the GYMNASIUM (thats Junior High) UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and theres a very high chance I will never see him again T-T

Anyways, I caught 1 second of him walking on my camera :D :D :D

My best friend moved to London, bummer! She was the only friend there for me in the hard times.


Sorry I said this would be a long post but it wasn't!
Hope you enjoyed my useless post :/

Vai

Comments