HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DOOMY!



🎉 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ðŸŽ‰

🎉 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ðŸŽ‰

🎉 HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DOOMY ðŸŽ‰

🎉 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ðŸŽ‰


Hehe, I definitely didn't steal that from Wild :3

Okay, uh, this is my first time posting actual amazing art pieces I made? I spent so long on this, I was preparing for so long!! And I just checked Wild's blog, just to, uh, make sure!

I can't believe you're already older than me :D

Joking you were always older than me :,)

But, every year we grow a little older, a little wiser, and we become better friends for eachother <3

Happy birthday, Doomy, and let it be a great one! I probably also need to make thanksgiving art and blog anniversary art, but, today is all about DOOMY!


So, let me wish you an amazing, fantastic, awesome birthday!! Happy birthday :D

🎉 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ðŸŽ‰

🎉 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ðŸŽ‰

🎉 HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DOOMY ðŸŽ‰

🎉 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ðŸŽ‰



Comments

  1. This post and your art honestly warm my heart :'D
    ...Hey that rhymes X)
    Thank you so much, Vai!!!! This is too sweet. I end up forgetting people's birthdays way too often, so I have no idea how you and Wild keep remembering mine, haha. I'm honored you have though :^)

    Related side-note: This year was the first birthday where I baked a full-sized cake for myself (and my family of course :P), and it actually turned out pretty nice! I'm gonna go make the frosting now...

    I wish you all the best in life too, Vai!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, no problem ^w^

      Ooh, that sounds neat :00

      Thank you <33

      Delete
  2. This is super cool, Vai! And your handwriting is fine!! The art is amazing as well; your anatomy has gotten better, and your lines are smoother! Great job :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)