OH HEY, didn't see you there

 


Hey, everybody! I didn't see you there.. uh, writing me constant messages... Hehe...

I hope you're all having a nice Easter until now, or a nice week if you don't celebrate Easter!
I decided to come back here since it's unfair that I keep leaving so much :(

I can, though, promise you 1-3 posts in May, and LOTS in June, July and August! Also in Christmas break. 

Here are some questions:

Doomy, if you're reading, how the heck are ya?!

Wild, thank you so much for that Easter gift on CS. Would you like to be pen pals (maybe)?

Dogo, sorry for leaving you, too! We just had a great reunion and then I left again.. Sorry <3 Are you having a good week?

Winter, can you tell me your Chicken Smoothie user? Mine is coffee.berry so feel free to shoot me a PM over there! <3

Popcorn, what are you currently doing? :0 I wanna know, maybe I can try too (if it's a new art etc.)


About me, though: I started robotics and basketball!

Have a nice Easter :D
Vai

Comments

  1. Hi, Vai! Nice seeing a post from you c:

    I've been well! I recently started getting more into drawing landscapes, and using watercolor. It's a bit tricky, but I feel like I'm getting the hang of it c:

    How about you? Anything cool happen to you lately??

    ~popcorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Popcorn!

      That's good! Oooh, I'd love to see one of your landscape drawings. I only do simple, aesthetic ones and they aren't that easy. Nice that it's going well for you :D

      Not really, but thanks for commenting <3
      Vai

      Delete
  2. Hi there Vai! Yeah, I was thinking you disappeared from this blog forever... lol
    Robotics and basketball! That's cool! I've always been interested in robotics but basketball I can never get the hang of. 😅
    I've been doing violin, Python programming, and digital art. We have loads of homework and it's so hot in California, especially in summers and late spring. But my school ends June 6th, so that's good. :D
    I hope you're well!
    ~Coralinity

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)