Q&A with ToastIsToasty



Q & A with ToastIsToasty AJ

Q: How did you think of your main look?
A: I kinda like it; it probably won’t change anytime soon because it’s nice (although the toaster makes it impossible to swim! /jk).

Q: How did you think of your username?

A: It was actually inspired by a suggestion from one of my buds; they suggested something to do with food, so I went for one of my favourite foods and just spoke the truth. (I’m gonna look back on this username is 5 years and cringe – probably)

Q: What’s the biggest struggle of making videos?
A: I would normally say the editing, but finally getting into the editing is harder. Sometimes I have loads of editing to do, and I’m not sure I want to do it. So getting
myself to start editing is a big struggle.

Q: Would you like to be a Jambassador?
A:  Well, to be honest, I’m not sure about that one. Jambassadors help make AJ a better place, but AJ has been a bit weird lately (and by lately I mean the last few years). So probably not if it continues this way.

Q: Is there a video you wish to make but can’t?
A: There’s a series I wanted to make (that I did make at one point, but stopped) – Rouge Jamaa – basically the planet stops orbiting the sun. I’ve always wanted to try & do it, but it just won’t work out well, which is why I stopped making them very early on. Besides, most of the dens I used were from my spare.

Q: What is a video you’re excited to make?
A: There are a few I won’t be able to reveal yet until I’m able to make them. But, I’m excited to make some skits that have been requested (or skits I wanted to do that I haven’t gotten around to doing)! Very excited for those!

Vai: …and the ones I suggested??

Toasty: Maybe.. Okay, yes, some of the ones you suggested will probably be made.

 Thanks for reading! Remember to subscribe to Toasty!

Comments