Entry For Wilds Contest and a bit more

                💗  CLICK HERE TO VISIT AND COMMENT ON MY LAST POST! 💗

Heyo everyone! Short post today, just an entry and a piece of art :)

Sooo, first the art entry: 

To explain further, I made Quintanna and Starshine running together in the snow and in the night. I forgot the stars, so I'll create an update post when I add them hehe :)


Also, before I add my piece of art, I want to clear up some stuff:

My mom wants  is working on a book about me and my Alaskan Malamute, Rain, and I want to ILLUSTRATE it! My mom says she might have to find a

BeTtEr IlLuStRaToR

than me, but UHMMMM this is basically to show her that IT IS MOI WHO IS ILLUSTRATIN THAT FRIGGIN BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a bit about my drawing further down :)

WHAT DID I DRAW? I basically drew my dog and his mom running in the snow.

MY DOG'S MOM'S NAME: Yucon (not goin further)                                                                              

MY DOGS NAME: Rain 

BREED: Mah smol Alaskan Malamute beans   

HOW LONG DID IT TAKE ME: About 2 hours or so

REFERENCE USED:


I didn't copy the drawing up there, I used their basic colours, and I copied the mal's running pose.

Now, before I finish this post, I'm giving y'all a special treat:

MONTHLY TOP BLOG/WEBSITE!!!                                                                                                        

This month I'm going to put a special blog that I've been looking at for quite a while (1 year and 4 months) and you can find me after A LONG LONG TIME OF SEARCHING IN THE COMMENTS OF "WHAT ARE YOU SCARED OF" as Dorky Wolf Girl!!

SO, onto the blog....

Dork Diaries!!!!!!

Yup, I'm a big fan! I have the whooooole collection of books (In my own language of course)!!!!!

And tap HEREEE to visit the place I've commented as "Dorky Wolf Girl"! (Dont forget to pack your snacks, it takes quite a while)

But if you're lazy, I've got it right here: 

I'm the second one, Dorky Wolf Girl, ya know the one that started with "Uhhhhh".
The first one was just funny :3

Also, THANK GOD AND MIRA AND ZIOS that this post became a draft, because my mom came walking in and that made me close it :>


Just so you know MY NEW PAGES (Art Gifts & Signature Commisions) are open!!!

That pretty much wraps up this post.

Vai out!



Comments

  1. Aww, that contest art is adorable, Vai! And, WOW, I love the sweet little dog painting as well! Your line art is super clean, and I love the colors! :')

    HAHA I love those responses xD I remember Dork Diaries! I used to have like 8 of the books xd

    Great post as always!

    ~popcorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Popcorn! I've been drawing before I could walk, haha.

      xDDDDDD Dork Diaries is my all-time favourite series- I have all 14 of them waiting for n. 15!!!

      Thank you <3

      Delete
  2. Aaaahhhhh I'm so sorry I'm late!

    I love your DTIYS entry! Quinn and Star look so adorable together - thanks for drawing this beautiful piece of art! The way their friendship is depicted is just so heartwarming.

    If it's not too much trouble, could you post a picture of which animal you want me to draw? I'll start on your headshot as soon as possible. Also, what about the art trade? I'm on school break so I'm pretty free right now. :)

    Your drawing of Rain and Yucon is so pretty! I love the color combinations and the way you drew the patterns in the fur :O I saw that you aren't the illustrator (yet!) but I think that art is beautiful and should be in the book.

    When I was little (9 or 10) I loved Dork Diaries. I was... dorky (haha) at that age, so that series was perfect for me. But now I think I kind of outgrew it - hmmm, yeahhhh I think I've also outgrown my dorky stage as well. Now I'm more nerdy XD

    Hopefully you enjoyed reading this long comment as much as I enjoyed typing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okayyy!!!!

      Thank you <3 That sounds so poetic, LOL

      Sure! It's no problem for me <3 For the art trade, I'm going to post which song you have to DRAW
      (that means, listen to it and then draw something that would fit to it).

      Thank you <3

      Weeeeell I'm a dork, a nerd and pretty much everything that has to do with smrtness and reading-


      I DID!!!

      Hugs,
      vai

      Delete
    2. Sure! I'll post what song I want you to draw soon. Probably after you post what song you want me to draw.

      ~Wild

      Delete
    3. Okie! It's settled,then :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to my Commenting Rules :)

This is Mika: l(^-^)l
Mika is in charge of the comment rules.
If you dont follow them, she'll take ALL your cookies!!!

Mika, say hi!
-Hiii! Gimme cookies >:3
Okay, now Mika will tell ya'll the rules:

1. No spamming, like posting "Hi" 1833483296 times.
2. Please keep the comments appropriate! If you dont, I'll have to enable Comment Moderation.
3. If I respond with "<3" it means that I dont know what to reply.

Mika + Vai :)